To effectively solve logistics problems in the direction of China – EU, China – CIS, Belts offers intermodal container transportation services. This type of transportation involves a combination of different types of transport, for example, rail and road.
Using combined transportation schemes allows you to choose a universal solution, taking into account the ratio of price-quality-delivery speed, customer requirements and all the difficulties of the geography of transportation.
Belts company successfully provides intermodal transport from China to European Union, Russia and other CIS countries. Owing to an extensive network of reliable partners for rail and road transportation, we are always ready to offer you the optimal delivery time at a competitive freight rate.
Types of provided container shipping:
- FCL – transportation of complete cargo
- LCL – transportation of groupage cargo
The most popular options for the delivery of goods from China to Poland, EU and the CIS:
Delivery of goods by rail:
- Departure points: Zhengzhou, Xian, Chengdu, Changsha, Chongqing
- Delivery points: Warsaw, Lodz, Małaszewicze – with further delivery to Consignee in EU, as well as to the Consignee VET in Belarus and Russia.
After receiving information about the nature of the cargo, we will select the best delivery option based on its characteristics.
Transportation is carried out using 40 ‘HQ containers. When placed in one tier, 24-25 pallets with dimensions of 0.8×1.2×2.3 m are placed in the container. When shipped as part of accelerated trains, there are restrictions on weight, usually up to 21, 22 or 23 tons, depending on the train.
- 14-16 days on the way to Warsaw after the train leaves the departure point
- Possibility to deliver cargo from 3 cubic meters, weighing from 1.5 tons
- One of the most economical delivery options along with sea mode of transport
- Registration of export and import documentation in China
- Possibility of documenting resale of cargo during its transportation
Working with B.E.L.T.S. Sp z o.o. – profitable and reliable delivery:
- Individually worked out scheme and route of transportation based on the specifics, packaging features, cargo weight
- Organization of door-to-door delivery
- Provision of wide range of terminal and warehouse services (loading / unloading, cargo weighing, execution of new accompanying documents, etc.)
- Organization of the return of empty containers