Project transportation is the organization of delivery of large consignments in the framework of investment projects. An example of project delivery can be the delivery of a production line as part of the creation of a new or modernization of an existing production.
The organization of project transportation requires a lot of time for preliminary preparation of the project, studying the characteristics of the cargo to select the optimal mode of transport, choosing the appropriate route, issuing special permits necessary in case of oversized transportation, choosing suitable consolidation and storage warehouses.
As a rule, project logistics implies a “block” type of delivery, i.e. the simultaneous arrival of all vehicles (there may be more than 10) at customs. Simultaneous arrival allows you to declare the entire cargo under one customs code and one declaration, which allows you to save money on obtaining a classification permit.
Project transportation, especially block transportation, also requires reliable vehicles and a high level of staff qualification, quick response in case of force majeure circumstances, for example, a truck breakdown from a block on the way.
As a rule, project cargo involves:
- Equipment and production lines
- Equipment for factories
- Equipment for the mining sector
For the successful completion of project shipments, we offer the following resources:
- Own fleet of partner companies – more than 60 units of equipment, 15 specialized semi-trailers for transportation of bulky goods.
- Availability of partner consolidation warehouses in EU and the CIS
- Customs Agent Status
- General limit of USD 750 000 each accident with TT Club leading provider of insurance and related risk management services to the international transport and logistics industry.
- Tracking and prompt informing the client at each stage of transportation