Warehousing and consolidation of cargo
B.E.L.T.S. Sp z o.o. company offers the service of storage and consolidation of goods in Warsaw and Moscow for the delivery of groupage cargo from Europe to the CIS countries (Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan), as well as from the Russian Federation to European countries. Temporary storage, subsequent consolidation and shipment of goods by one vehicle can reduce delivery costs.
In which cases cargo storage and consolidation may be relevant:
- It is necessary to deliver a small consignment
- It is necessary to deliver several small Consignments from various regions of Europe or Russia with delivery to one Consignee
- Temporary storage of the consignment is necessary and / or it is necessary to carry out a partial dispatch of the consignment and there is no possibility of a long-term rent of the warehouse
- Required delivery of goods on holidays.
National holidays in Russia and Europe often do not match. In this case, the use of a consolidation warehouse makes it possible to temporarily store a Consignment during national holidays and the ability to vary the delivery time for small Consignments.
Scheme of the delivery of groupage cargo from Europe:
- Ordering – from 1 day
- Downloading goods from the Consignor anywhere in Europe – from 1 day
- Delivery of goods to a consolidation warehouse in Poland (Pruszków) – 1-3 days depending on the country
- Storage of goods in a warehouse, formation of groupage cargo and dispatch – 1-2 days
- Delivery to the Consignee in Belarus / Russia / Kazakhstan – from 2-3 days depending on the region
Detailed information about delivery of groupage cargo is available here
B.E.L.T.S. Sp z o.o. provides the following range of storage services:
- Handling works of any complexity
- Rapid photographing of goods and providing information to the client
- Registration of transport and customs documentation
- Processing, sorting and packaging of your cargo
- Photographing the state of the cargo during the transshipment, prompt informing the client
- Marking of cargo