Every year our team carries out more than 200 oversized transportation of various degrees of complexity. We have extensive practical experience in the delivery of oversized and heavy cargo from various EU countries to the CIS countries (Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan).
Depending on the nature of the cargo transported, the country of departure and delivery, transportation of bulky cargo can be carried out in the following ways:
- Direct road transportation
- Combined transport – by sea, rail and road
In the process of transportation, we will provide you with the following range of services:
- We will advise you on possible delivery methods, based on the nature of the cargo
- We will develop the best route based on your requirements
- We offer various delivery options to minimize costs or maximize delivery times.
- We will develop loading and cargo location schemes taking into account the nature of the cargo and the transport used
- We will ensure the availability of special permits for the transportation of bulky and heavy cargo along the entire route through EU and the CIS
- If necessary, we organize cargo escort
- Perform customs clearance in European Union
If it is necessary to organize block delivery of goods – we guarantee the simultaneous arrival of trucks at customs or at the unloading point.
The equipment we use:
To solve customer problems, we offer the following resources:
- Own fleet of partner companies – more than 60 Euro-5 and Euro-6 trucks and more than 15 units of oversized platforms for transportation of oversized cargo
- General limit of USD 750 000 each accident with TT Club leading provider of insurance and related risk management services to the international transport and logistics industry.
- Developed network of reliable partners in EU and the CIS. All carriers undergo rigorous selection – only their own fleet, CMR insurance policy
- The company has the status of a customs agent
Types of oversized cargo which we transport:
- Industrial equipment (turbines, drilling rigs, reactors, boilers, transformers)
- Production machines and press equipment
- Mini-factories, finished factory lines
- Agricultural and construction equipment
- Special equipment
- Car cabs
- Volumetric capacitive equipment (tanks, cisterns, tanks), etc.
- Tailor-made solutions for each customer and compliance with special customer requirements for transportation and execution of all necessary supporting documentation
- Delivery of goods from any EU country to anywhere in the post-Soviet space
- Timely delivery of vehicles in agreed quantities
- Compliance with delivery times
- Daily progress report
- Advising a client, upon request, on issues of international law, conventions and personal experience in the field of international logistics